HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Drone Sets New Record for Transporting Blood Samples
- You Won’t Believe What Lived Inside This Boy’s Eye
- When Moms Don’t Sleep Well, Neither Do Their Kids
- High, Low Levels of Magnesium Linked to Dementia Risk
- Magnesium Levels Tied to Dementia Risk
- Insurer Market Power Lowers Providers’ Prices
- Specific Efforts May Aid Quality of Life for Schizophrenia Caregivers
Robert L. Coleman, MD. Professor Robert L. Coleman M.D., FACOG, FACS discusses the implications of data from the Phase 3 ARIEL3 trial of the novel PARP inhibitor rucaparib as maintenance therapy in patients with platinum-sensitive ovarian cancer. Professor Coleman is the Vice Chair of Clinical Research in the Department of… Ted Lain, MD. Clinical trial investigator Dr. Ted Lain comments on the results of the OPAL study, a Phase 2b clinical trial which evaluated the efficacy of a novel topical gel formulation of the antibiotic minocycline (BPX-01) in reducing the number of inflammatory lesions in patients with moderate-to-severe inflammatory,… Elizabeth M. Swisher, MD. Dr. Elizabeth M. Swisher comments on the implications of new data from the ARIEL2 trial, an ongoing Phase 2 trial of the novel PARP inhibitor rucaparib in relapsed, high-grade serous or endometrioid ovarian cancer. The new results offer an important insight into the genetic mechanisms behind tumor sensitivity…
Arthrocentesis, with subsequent synovial fluid analysis, is used to determine the cause of arthritis in all cases presenting with joint effusion or…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.