Question: Tiny red bumps on & around penis

uRabbit - Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:45 pm

I'm seventeen years old and have unprotected sex with one girl. About two weeks ago, I started noticing tiny red and flesh-coloured bumps on my penis. They do not hurt or produce any odor. When scratched or popped, they only excrete blood; no white stuff. Then, today, I noticed more red bumps, but this time around my penis and almost up to my waist-line.

Could these be some kind of heat pockets because of the extensive heat we've been getting (around 102º)? Or what could this be?
 Dr. Anthony Solomon - Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:53 pm

Send 2 close-up views if you can. Diagnosis is not possible without an examination, especially where unprotected sex is involved.

Meanwhile, reading this post may be helpful, because there are similarities with your case:
http://www.doctorslounge.com/forums/vie ... highlight=

Dr Anthony Solomon
Consultant Physician, Tropical & Genitourinary Medicine
 pasenalle00 - Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:49 am

I'm 15 years of age, and have never had sex. About a month ago, I got a red bump on the middle of the shaft of my penis. Upon trying to get rid of it (pop it), a white substance was emitted followed by a small amount of blood/clear substance. I've had more of them over the past few weeks, all with the same white substance. Eventually, after about a week, this bump leaves (after being popped) and there is only a small dot in its place. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
 cowboysfan91 - Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:41 am

I've been having unprotected sex with my girlfriend for about 4 months now and as of a month ago i noticed a red bump on the shaft of my penis. I thought it was an ingrown hair because i pulled 2 hairs out of it (but that was like a week ago) and it still hasn't gone away. it doesn't hurt,itch or smell of any kind of odor. it is just there and noticeable. it is about the size of a pin (very small). Can you please help me in finding out what this may be.

-Thanks
 runsfromsnake - Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:52 pm

i am 16 i have sex not too often i have only had sex with one girl and have used a condom every time. i masturbate frequently with lotion if thats of any use, i have 2 or 3 red bumps on the shaft of my penis one is near the head if you can help me with this ill be grateful
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:41 am

User avatar Hello,It is good to hear that you are taking proper precautions.While it is most likely that the bumps are irritation based it would be necessary to rule out other problems since condoms do not offer full protection.Ok?

|