Question: How can i get a bigger ejaculation?

name20 - Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:12 am

Hey,

Been curious for sometime now, i see these products saying bigger ejaculations and some stories of them working but with side effects of pain in the balls. But what i want to know is if there are any medical ways to improve or increase how much you can ejaculate? Such as Foods, supplements, exercises (ie PC), abstaining.

I have had moments were i have had sex, blown was still hard and ready to go so i went again and had blown again sometimes more, but both were impressive amounts both by my partners and my standards. What gets me is i can sometimes blow large amounts and then sometimes it might be an average text book amount.

I would like to consistently have larger amounts, i guess mainly for my own gratification i am pleased with what i can do now but i would also like to know how i can improve myself if i wanted too.

I have heard, zinc, magnesium, Vitamin B, and fish oil help.

And what are your opinions on the products that claim to increase the volume? Is it even remotely possible to do that? i sorta figure if they can make a tablet to make you go hard then why can't they make one to increase the volume?

But i would really like your help with how i can increase the amount of ejaculate I know its a really weird question but its something i would really like to increase.

Cheers
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:49 pm

User avatar Hello Name20,

There are many substances that make the claims of increasing ejaculate volume. However, when really objectively evaluated, most of them fall far short of actually being able to do what they claim. Keep in mind that most of these substances fall in the category of a supplement and as such are not regulated by the FDA so their claims do not have to be backed up or proven.

Semen production is based on several factors, including overall health. Probably the best thing you can do is be sure you are in the best health you can. Beyond this there really isn't a medicine that will accomplish what you would like.

mhii - Sat May 30, 2009 7:56 am

I recently began noticing that my orgasms were becoming less pleasurable and of a shorter duration. Having turned 40 last fall I was determined not to let my sex life slide into oblivion. I noticed that when I masturbated the volume of my semen was much less than when I was younger. It also had a yellowish color and would dribble out rather than shoot out like it used to.

The Internet is full of advertisements for expensive miracle semen boosters. I was skeptical and decided to seek my own, less expensive remedy and found it. Within a week of following these three steps I noticed a marked improvement in my semen volume, "shooting ability" and the physical pleasure derived at climax. Here is my secret recipe for FREE:

1. I began taking Vitamin C, Zinc, Selenium and Vitamin E on a daily basis. I consistently found these vitamins referred to on various reputable sites as being essential to the production of semen. I also increased the protein in my diet.

2. I stopped drinking sodas and began drinking a lot of water daily. I drink at least 8 large glasses of water throughout the day. The first few days will increase your trips to the bathroom but eventually your body will find a new water equilibrium.

3. Kegel exercises. Look these up on the Internet, they really do work. I am doing these exercises at least five times daily. Each time, I generally do two sets of 12 contractions holding each contraction for 5 seconds and resting for 5 seconds between each contraction. Then I do two sets where I contract and hold for 20 seconds. I try to do more of these if I have time. I found that traffic lights are a good time to get in a quick set of 10 to 12 reps and no one is the wiser. Do as many of these exercises as you can but be careful not to overdo it at first. Like any other muscle, I found that you can make yourself sore again. I am continuing to build on these adding more and longer reps.

After following this routine for a week, I decided to test the results. My ejaculation was both strong and had regained some distance. My semen volume practically doubled and the normal mixture of milk-like color and clarity had returned. I noticed a marked improvement in the duration and pleasurable sensation of my orgasm. And I saved myself a ton of money on so-called Semen booster pills.

Does this method seem reasonable? Is there anything I should do different?
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:32 pm

User avatar Hello Mhii,

Thank you for your input. The things you recommend are keeping in line with the idea of maintaining optimal health. Mild vitamin deficiencies are actually quite common so taking a daily multivitamin is a good idea. Using specific vitamins can be good but be sure not to overdo any one particular vitamin since overdoses of vitamins can occur and carry their own problems with this.

Kegel exercises can be very helpful in strengthening the pelvic floor muscles that are important to sexual health. These exercises essentially involve contracting and relaxing the muscles used as if one were going to stop the flow of urine. Daily exercises can help strengthen these muscles but don't overdo these either or a muscle can be pulled in this area similar to pulling a leg muscle when overdoing leg strenthening exercises.

You are absolutely right about saving a lot of money, and this method is much more healthy for you.

luisk - Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:06 am

Dr., apart from what you said, reasonable, it all depends on our body, health, age, etc. I´ve seen some videos of men with large sperm volumes but notice they had a big scrotum, or balls. Not sure if big balls, but rather a swallen, inflated scrotum.

I heard the scrotum can expand or contract with cold or hot water, for example. Is that important when looking for volume? applaying hot-cold? I wonder if these people use artificial ways to swallen their scrotum. Cause to me that explains it. I don't believe a single bit in any pill or medicine for this purpose. Thats all commercialism trying to sell you something. If it costs $$$ in their website, its spam, doesnt work.

I wonder if there are any natural home ways of getting a swallen scrotum, like filled with fluid, that will eventual be released in ejaculation. Thanks
LuisK
 atigerfan70360 - Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:52 am

I am 48 years old and have always had huge ejaculations .. I don't take anything but a multi-vitamin and try and work out 3-4 times a week, bu since I was a teenager, I have been cursed (blessed) with this!

|