Question: Hard white big pimples on my penis

rpatil1974 - Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:02 pm

I am 30 year old vergin(because of relegious reasons) male. A month before, I found that I have phimosis. After regulery streching my foreskin, I now can move my forskin comfirtably on my shaft.I am really happy about that. But since I can move my foresking over my shaft,now I can see that the there are few white pimples just behind the glans on my shaft under the foreskin. These pimples do not move, or do not change in size or there is no pain. The size of the biggest pimple is around 4 mm.I am really scared of this, could it be a cancer or STD ? Please advice.
 Theresa Jones, RN - Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:28 am

User avatar Hi rpatil1974,
You can definitely rule out STD's since these are sexually transmitted. Is there any inflammation, redness etc. present? If not I would be more inclined to consider sabaceous cysts.
 rpatil1974 - Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:10 am

Thanks for you reply Rntdj,

There is no inflammation or no pain at all. Is there any cure for "sabaceous cysts".
? Or can I see the pictures of "sabaceous cysts" examples so that I can compare with mine ?

Thanks in anticipation for your reply.
 b8251213 - Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:45 am

Dear rntdj:
To begin with the spelling should be sebaceous cysts, you can go to
http://www.medlinsplus.gov and look under medical encyclopedia their you will find what you are looking for.
blh8251213@wmconnect.com
 Theresa Jones, RN - Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:29 pm

User avatar Hi b8251213,
Thank you for the correction on spelling sebaceous which by the way I am quite well aware of. It was quite early when I responded to the post but thank you for bringing it to my attention.
Hi rpatil1974,
You are quite welcome for the response. If you would care to view this it may answer your questions. Pearly penile papules, some with a sebaceous prominence are quite normal in male genitalia.
Click here
I hope this is helpful.
 rpatil1974 - Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:19 pm

Thanks for you r help. The pimples on the picture shown are very small but mine are quite large(about 4 mm). Will that make a difference ?
 Theresa Jones, RN - Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:45 am

User avatar Hi rpatil1974,
Sometimes areas such as these may become inflammed or infected. Do not try and "squeeze" them which is the tendency for most people to do. This only causes irritation and makes them larger. Have the area evaluated by your physician.
 rpatil1974 - Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:18 pm

I will go to physician soon. Actually tthese pimples are large since long time now. They don't grow larger or smaller. Anyway, thanks for your advice.
 crazymatty - Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:41 pm

IIght I am a 14 year old teen and I am still a vergin and I have little white dots on my penis all around the rim or my nob and I wanted to kno am I gonna die from it is it a dieses can It be cured they are also startin to come around my pinis like on the skin but they are little like bump no color u can hardley see them but I can and I wanna no what they are
 someoneuno - Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:35 pm

hey the guy whos 14 and had the question bout those white dots yea i got them 2 and since i just found out wut they were like 2 days ago i thought i would share this is a quite frequant problem and all it is are hair follaquls nothin at all to be worried about and they are hard 2 remeove u need surgery to remove them but they don't do anything bad to u so don't be worried bout it and yea they sort of nasty but not deadly.
 HELLOBOB - Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:54 pm

i am 14 years old one day i went to the bathroom and i felt a bump on the shaft of my penis and it sorta hurts if i tought it not when isit or move. but it is read and it looks sorat greecy like a pimple. I have never had sex. Or and thing close i ahve never been touched by a fermale or male. i am very worried because i also ready that it could be cancer and i ma not sure what to do. please i am very worried. because one day it jsut sorta appered.
 teeninneed - Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:35 pm

Im 17 years old.

I noticed, a few monthes back, a couple small hard white spots on my shaft. They were located underneath, a few inches below the head. They werent really obstructing my day to day routine, so I decided to ignore them. I have forgotten all about them when suddenly, to my horror, I felt a lump on my penis. This lump was located exactly where one of the two spots had been. On closer inspection, It appeared to be a pimple, and just a little prodding forced it to ooze out a white substance. There was quite a bit of it, more then I had found in any of the few pimples I had gotten in other regions over the years. it actually reaccured once, but it again oozed out the substance, and since then its been lieing low. I thought I was in the clear. A few days ago the second white spot formed a similar, slightly larger, lump. I stopped myself this time, and checked online to see what it could be. Sebaceous cyst seems to fit the bill, but considering the location of the cyst(s), I don't know if im happy with the idea of surgery. But thats assuming that this is in fact a cyst. A part of me really doesnt want to know...but what else could it be? Benign I hope...I need advice. Im considering going to my parents, and then on to the doctor.

This lump sounds like what the other posters have described. I can only hope that my lump, as well as theirs, is benign, and will be an easy fix.

Thanks in advance.

-Teen In Need
 teeninneed - Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:38 pm

Im also a virgin, so chances of it being an STD are super low.
 asdewq - Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:07 pm

:?: I think I have the sebaceous prominence but on some of them if i squeeze them a little white head comes out, while on others that look just like the picture just get inflammed. I have always been a little worried about these but since im a virgin I don't think its nessacery to see a "doctor". if someone could tell me what the ones that a little white head comes out of are called id be really happy. they are all on the shaft of my penis, and im not circumsized. Oh im 17 if that helps or anything. thanks
 asdewq - Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:08 pm

teeninneed - Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:45 pm

The 2nd one oozed a lot of white stuff while I slept, and bled more then the first as well. Its like a large, disgusting, pimple. I can still feel a smaller lump under the skin, which im assuming is more of the white stuff. Is there a chance this thing'll just drain itself? If this be the case, what are the chances of reoccurance? As if I don't have enough on my mind, this has to happen...typical.

any feedback would be great.
 Justwait - Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:15 am

Ok, I am 18 and I also have these bumps but I am here to inform everyone that we notice it more then anyone else, I have had them since I was a virgin and I have never had anyone ask about them and I have been with five girls. Also I have had oral sex and fooled around with a few more then five and still noone seemed to notice. Yes, white stuff will come out if squeezed but that is natural. These bumps have no cure and are completely normal. Like most I always worried something was wrong with me maybe an std or something but now I realized that it is not. At first there may not appear to be as many but as you get older you develope more and they also do but they will stop coming up around 17-21 years of age. So for everyone out there worrying it will be ok its natural.
 dangiee - Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:16 pm

I'm 15 years old and am a virgin, im pretty shy with my parents and don't really want to talk about or show them my penis, im pretty sure i have sebaceous glands and am quite worried about them, they have never really irritated me but sometimes become a little itchy. What is your advice of treating them? or will it not harm them to leave them alone?
Please reply to this message as soon as possible as i would take further action if neccessary!
Thanks for your time.
 mets12 - Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:03 pm

I am an 18 year old. I have never had intercourse but i have had oral sex. The other day i saw a pimple forming on my penis. But its bigger then any pimple i have ever seen. It doesnt hurt unless it gets touched. Not on any medications and i was just wondering could it be an std at all.
 whiteninja - Thu May 14, 2009 10:46 pm

i have pimples all over my sac and the 5.6 incher thing, im 15 , virgin i think cuz i didnt ever do anyone. i don't know where they came from butthey just appeared there. please answer what should i do and what is it?
 miki1 - Wed May 20, 2009 10:56 am

and what is it then?
I have that big pimple too. I'm scared
 worried0sick1 - Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:05 pm

hi everyone im 16 and am sexually active with 1 partner only partner ever. and shes only had 1 partner ever b4 to. but thats beside the fact so this morning i wake up wit a bit of pain on one spot so i look at my penis and there is a pimple looked exactly lke a pimple had white stuff in it so i popped it whipped it off and then put some polysporin on it. the pain has gone away now and its starting to shrink even more. it was never rlly that big. first one ive ever noticed having. im rlly scared . please help i want to know if it will go away on its own. or if i have to get surgery like some people say buts its only one and its pretty small. please reply i really need help
 infiler - Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:27 am

hi there doctor..im 13 year old, have like little/big hard white pimpel on my penis and when i pop its hard and hurtfull and only blood comes out of it when i pop it...what is this strange thing i think i have like 1 year whit it..and from today im tired of it and need help :) thank you for your attention :)
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:20 pm

User avatar Hello,From what I hear from you it is nothing to worry.This is known as molluscum contagiosum also found in small children and kids like you.It will disappear in sometime but your doctor can remove it without pain.Why do not show your doctor with out fear?Ok?
 Bordois - Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:58 am

Hello, my name is Francis I have a question concerning this type of thing, for some time i noticed that i have a few little white and hard pimples on my penis, i think that it is not STD's, I have made several blood tests and I'm healthy and all, I haven't have sex in quite sometime and when I did I always used protection, they are not big they are really really small like dots,they do not hurt and I have them mostly on the sulcus I believe. But what worries me is, next to the frenulum, on each side I have two bigger ones, the 4 look symmetrical and each have slightly less than 1 mm, they are hard like the others and they never change in size or anything. I hope I was specific enough, i'm a bit ashamed of showing it to a doctor, since it doesn't hurt or anything it might not be serious. Thank you.
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:26 pm

User avatar Hello,These are PPP pearly penile papules which are normal but enlarged glands typically present at the corona.Some may be a little bigger and are of no significance and will not interfere in sexual activity.Best wishes.
 Zachboy13 - Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:39 pm

Hi I am 13 and I need help I'm really scared cause I have the white pimples on my shaft and I'm a virgin never been touched in my life please help I would show picture but obivouly that would be childpornagraphy so yea I'm really scared please help me doc.
 Zachboy13 - Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:23 am

Hi I am 13 and I am really worried that I might have this but I have it on my shaft not on my head and the look as if they are under the skin but they are really tiny and you can only notice them if I get a hard on you can see that they well pop out of the skin and when I masterbate you can feel them rough and smooth I am really scared I don't want to die can sombody help me I'm scared to discuss this with my parents and doctors can u help me?
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:20 pm

User avatar Hello,These prominences that you see are known as PPP pearly penile papules.It is best you leave them alone.They are harmless and represent norrmal but hypertrophic glands.
 Helpmeppl - Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:59 pm

Hi, im 13, definitely a virgin, and just found these rather large, white bumps on my, i guess "shaft" i'm new to all this stuff, and too nevous to show my parents. I'm scarred and allways had a fear of surgery and stitches. please help me, -Justin
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:06 am

User avatar Hello,If you have large white bumps on the shaft it would be most likely molluscum contagiosum.Common in children it can easily spread from one to other.Do not worry,nobody is going to cut it!This is a self limiting condition and will go off in a year's time.However you want to get it out fast, cryo with liquid nitrogen applied by the doctor will clear it.
So do not get scared and ask your parents to take you to a doctor.ok?

|