Forum Name: Other infections

Question: Pimples after unprotected sex!!!!

worried1 - Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:47 pm

One week a go I had unprotected sex with a girl rumored to not shower often. I am uncircumsized. The day after sex I noticed some small red spots on the underside of my foreskin and and a few on the head of my penis. The next day more were on the head of my penis, but the spots dissapeared after 3-4 days. I diagnosed myself with a mild case of balinitis (sp?). Also the day after sex I developed 3 pimples (hopefully) on the shaft of my penis. I think they were infected hair folicules because each pimple had a hair coming out of it. The pimples behaved exactly like normal pimples, they developed a white head, i poped it, white puss came out followed by a tiny bit of blood, then the next day the whitehead was back. I took a bath to soften my skin, and pulled the hairs out of the follicule. More white puss. The pimples reduced in size, but today (1 week after sex) they are still there and all three have a small whitehead. I have diagnosed myself with folliculitis. I have applied salycylic acid like i do to pimples on my face. I am very worried and if they do not go away in the next 3-4 days i will somehow go see a doctor. Could these symptoms be from my partners possibly-unclean vaginal secreations? I did not shower or clean up after sex, and i read somewhere that vaginal secreations (especially unclean) if left on the penis can cause mild infection ie; balinitis and folliculitis. Please tell me what you think, as i am naturally worried about an STD.
 123_8910_456 - Tue Sep 14, 2004 12:44 am

Well just like you this has just happened to me very recently also, how ever unlike you i am circumsized.

Heres my story i just had sex for the first time with this girl and had sex with her twice both unprotected.

After the second time i noticed very tiny pimple like things on the glans (head) of my penis, not the shaft.
These pimples on the head of my penis do not feel any pain, nor do they itch.
How ever i do itch a lot in my upper thighs, around my anus, buttox, and my legs back chest armpits and arms.
But the thing is the parts that mentioned above is from this dog i used to have a couple months back and me and dad were allergic to it i guess because we started itching a lot over our whole body, and my sisters and mom did not.

So i don't know if the itching in my body should be relevant to whether or not i have genital herpes or HPV, because ive done a lot of research and these tiny bumps greatly resemble those symptoms, but the thing is i know this girl has gotten tested before, and she told me she is clean...
Yeah she be lying right, well i cant do anything about that.

But my question is what else causes pimples to appear on the glans?
Or is it just infections that do?

Hopefully that is no the case.

Please reply thanks.

|