Forum Name: Headaches

Question: Funky pain and tingling on the top of my head

Pathar - Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:23 pm

This is day 5 of a funky headach/pain on the top of my head. I have a tingling sensation along with the pain and my "hair hurts." I can press on it and it feels good like a hurts-so-good massage, but it's tender to the touch. The first few days I also had profuse itching on the top of my scalp, but that has subsided. The only other symptoms I've had recently have been some nasal congestion/sinus pressure -- but I have not been ill. Although the pain and tingling has been primarily centered on the top of my head, today the feeling is more right-sided, along with sinus pain and tenderness over my right eye. The headache is always there, but the intensity comes and goes. Any suggestions?
 Qu4lity - Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:11 pm

this kinda sounds like a symptom iv been experencing, do you get unequal pupils too