Question: Pain on the whole one side of my body

pritty - Tue Sep 14, 2004 12:10 pm

I have pain the covers one side of my body, from my head to my feet. It switches sides everyday. It is like a straight line through my body and one side is fine and the other is in pain. It feels like a pinching type of pain. My testicals also hurt, one or the other depending on the side that is in pain. My back hurts, just everything on that side hurts, what does this sound like? :cry:
 Dr. Russell M - Tue Sep 14, 2004 12:42 pm

User avatar Hi!

This doesn't sound like something I've encountered before; nevertheless, you might want to give a trial of vitamin B complex for a start.

bill
 ashoo - Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:21 am

My half body aches at special points from half nose to half testicle to half head to half neck and shoulder mucscle to one bottom toe and feet arcch
I have never seen pain like this except mine pl help anyone no doctor can diagnose it is a mess :cry:
 ashoo - Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:24 am

ashoo wrote:My half body aches at special points from half nose to half stomach to half head to half neck and shoulder mucscle to one bottom toe and feet arcch

email me drfreshusa@aol.com
 ashoo - Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:26 am

pritty wrote:I have pain the covers one side of my body, from my head to my feet. It switches sides everyday. It is like a straight line through my body and one side is fine and the other is in pain. It feels like a pinching type of pain. My testicals also hurt, one or the other depending on the side that is in pain. My back hurts, just everything on that side hurts, what does this sound like? :cry:

pritty did u have any info we must try to beat this pain by sharing any info anyone of us have
 hshaw709 - Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:01 pm

I was so relieved to see this.

I have the exact same pain, and have never met anyone else with even similar symptoms. My pain is constant and is on the ENTIRE half of my body, most of the time on my right side but it switches to the left fairly often. I've had MRIs of the brain and cervical spine, and also have had EEGs and tested normal on all. No doctors have been able to tell me anything, so if anyone has ANY information or wants to talk, please email me at hshaw709@yahoo.com

Thanks.
 ReMu - Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:24 pm

First of all I have to appologize I'm from turkey and my english isn't that good.

I have exactly the same pain that was described by pritty and hshaw709.
I recognized that the pain start for example when I walk barefoot on a cold
ground.
The pain is only on one body half like, on this body half everything hurts, leg, knee,
arm, half nose, fingers, foot, neck, ear.
The hurting body half variates. Very very rarely the whole body hurts.
If the pain starts at night I use paracetamol because its hard to sleep with one side hurting.

Some years ago I visited a doctor but he couldnt find anything, I can't remember the tests he did.
 socon0101 - Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:34 pm

Hi there,

I also have this problem and have also never found anyone with it. I also get migraines along with it. Has anyone had any success in finding the cause and treating it? I have had this problem for 5 or 6 years now and would love to find out how to get rid of it, so if anyone has found anything out about this please post. I have tried many thing to no avail.

fenders4life - Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:37 pm

i am sixteen and i am also struggling with this pain. it is pretty much every day and when i tell my parents about it they look at me like I'm crazy. but same as the posts above every inch of my left or right side of my body hurts. worst to least worst: testicles, back, leg then everything else. I am 6'1" 170 lbs if that makes any difference.
 bonstu - Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:33 pm

I have had similar symptoms for over 20 years, have had countless scans and neurology consults and basically been written off as being a complainer. My whole left side is affected and at times the pain "stabs" are so severe I yell out because it startles me. I've come to believe that all neurologists are quacks because they all look at me like I'm crazy. Now I have to deal with spots on my lungs, swollen lymph nodes, spots in my brain and kidneys and new ones on my spine but still, there is no cause! I think I'm going to make a tape of my history to play for the next specialist to listen to because I get a sore throat relating my long, sad tale. Truth is, I'd rather live with the symptoms than go to another doctor and I'm a nurse!

|