Question: Dark Purple Spot on Penis

hockeyguy30 - Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:51 pm

I'm a little worried...two nights ago I was aroused masturbating and except of usually allowing for ejaculation, I held it tight to try and see if I could hold it back. I was successfully able to do it other then a little bit of semen dripping out. However, I noticed a dark purple spot (shown in pic) on the head of the penis with a two other smaller spots (not shown) and now I'm scared and I would like to know what it is and how they go away..Theres no pain, no itching or anything like that.

Any help is definitely appreciated.
Image
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:11 pm

User avatar Hello,What you have developed is a small superficial hematoma ie a small leakage of blood in to the skin due to presssure applied during masturbation.
This should settle in a couple of days.
If it persists you can show your doctor.As of now no medications may be necessary.

|