- Vaping Habit Might Make You More Prone to Flu
- Complete Tumor Removal in Dogs Cuts Risk of Cancer’s Return: Study
- Nearly Half of Juul Twitter Followers Are Teens, Young Adults: Study
- AHA News: Stress From Work, Home Can Harm Women’s Hearts
- Access to Care Worse for Sexual-Minority Cancer Survivors
- 3 Percent of Infant Sleep-Related Deaths Occur in Sitting Devices
- Cancer Screening Less Likely Among Current Smokers
Robert L. Coleman, MD. Professor Robert L. Coleman M.D., FACOG, FACS discusses the implications of data from the Phase 3 ARIEL3 trial of the novel PARP inhibitor rucaparib as maintenance therapy in patients with platinum-sensitive ovarian cancer. Professor Coleman is the Vice Chair of Clinical Research in the Department of… Ted Lain, MD. Clinical trial investigator Dr. Ted Lain comments on the results of the OPAL study, a Phase 2b clinical trial which evaluated the efficacy of a novel topical gel formulation of the antibiotic minocycline (BPX-01) in reducing the number of inflammatory lesions in patients with moderate-to-severe inflammatory,… Elizabeth M. Swisher, MD. Dr. Elizabeth M. Swisher comments on the implications of new data from the ARIEL2 trial, an ongoing Phase 2 trial of the novel PARP inhibitor rucaparib in relapsed, high-grade serous or endometrioid ovarian cancer. The new results offer an important insight into the genetic mechanisms behind tumor sensitivity…
Alzheimer’s disease (AD) is the most common cause of dementia in Western countries.
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.