- Protect Your Aging Eyes From Macular Degeneration
- Hands Don’t Spread HPV, Study Finds
- More Car Crashes Tied to Drivers High on Opioids
- Glass-Fronted Fireplaces Pose Burn Dangers for Kids
- Fewer Older Men Assessed, Treated for Osteoporosis
- Hospital Prices Growing Faster Than Physician Prices
- Artificial Intelligence Predicts Survival in Epithelial Ovarian Cancer
Robert L. Coleman, MD. Professor Robert L. Coleman M.D., FACOG, FACS discusses the implications of data from the Phase 3 ARIEL3 trial of the novel PARP inhibitor rucaparib as maintenance therapy in patients with platinum-sensitive ovarian cancer. Professor Coleman is the Vice Chair of Clinical Research in the Department of… Ted Lain, MD. Clinical trial investigator Dr. Ted Lain comments on the results of the OPAL study, a Phase 2b clinical trial which evaluated the efficacy of a novel topical gel formulation of the antibiotic minocycline (BPX-01) in reducing the number of inflammatory lesions in patients with moderate-to-severe inflammatory,… Elizabeth M. Swisher, MD. Dr. Elizabeth M. Swisher comments on the implications of new data from the ARIEL2 trial, an ongoing Phase 2 trial of the novel PARP inhibitor rucaparib in relapsed, high-grade serous or endometrioid ovarian cancer. The new results offer an important insight into the genetic mechanisms behind tumor sensitivity…
Alzheimer’s disease (AD) is the most common cause of dementia in Western countries.
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.