Medical Specialty >> Dermatology

Question: red spots around neck and shoulders

Kyuukei - Sun May 15, 2005 3:47 pm

For about two months now I have had these light red spots around my neck and shoulders. They're about the size of a penny or a nickel. Flat, and they don't itch or hurt in any way. They have become better at some point, but worsened. I'm not sure what it's from, at first I thought it was an allergic reaction to that AXE body spray, but I discontinued use of it, and whatever this is... rash... whatever, it still didn't go away. It has gotten a little worse, but not to the point where it's crazy. There are tinier ones that have appeared on my chest in the past couple of weeks. Is this some sort of rash, or skin condition?
 almightypenisflower - Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:58 am

I also have this rash. Some of the small ones are raised a little. They come and go every few days, and are worse with hot weather. I was told by a nurse it was exzema, but have not had a doctors opinion (which I would trust more). Anyways, have you found out what it is? :?